Monday, December 16, 2013

"Mosts" Post of 2013

OK, so I decided to link up with Amongst Lovely Things for their 2013 link up of mosts posts. Even though this incarnation of the blog has only been up since August 8, 2013 there are more than enough posts and clicks to go ahead and join up. Besides, I was curious to see just which post was which.
Post with the most clicks:
Our Classroom Home
This was the post where I shared all the areas we did our class work in then. It's expanded just a little bit since.

Post with the most comments:
We Did What?!?
This was one of the more recent weekly wrap-up's I did.

Post with the best picture:
Meet Peanut and Cracker Jacks
They say a picture is worth 1000 words!

Post that was hardest to write:
ADHD Giving Them Coping Skills
This post was really difficult for me to write. It wasn't that I didn't know what I wanted to say, it was that I wanted to say it right.

Post that was your personal favorite:
Returning to an Old Favorite
This one was my favorite ... mainly because I absolutely love being outside and for us there's no better way to learn about nature than being in nature.

Find us on Facebook here or subscribe to the blog for tips on homeschooling, book reviews, how to get your children helping out in the kitchen, and to see many pictures of the cute kiddos, plus much more!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed with how often you manage to post! That's awesome! Thanks so much for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started in November attempting to write one a day. Now it seems (barring our Christmas week off of blogging and homeschooling) that I can't stop! LOL I'm sure one day my readers will get sick of seeing me in their inboxes ever day.

      Delete