Monday, March 10, 2014

A Surprise Menu Plan

I'm joining up today with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday with a really different menu plan for us.

Daddy has decided that he's cooking all week long. And that he's not sharing much of the plans with me. So, I only have a few days worth of what's going to be on the supper table this week.

Sunday - T-bone steaks, chicken rice, and salad (YUMMY!!)
Monday - Breakfast for dinner with turkey bacon
Tuesday - Homemade spaghetti after catechism classes for the kids
The rest of the week - the rest of the week he's left me completely in the dark! It's all a surprise for me!



Find us on Facebook here or subscribe to the blog for tips on homeschooling, book reviews, how to get your children helping out in the kitchen, and to see many pictures of the cute kiddos, plus much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment